Emergency Action Plan
4-8 Hour Emergency Action Plan Training Course
This course covers:
- Emergency escape procedures
- Emergency escape route assignments
- Procedures to be followed by employees who remain to operate critical plant operations before they evacuate
- Procedures to account for all employees after emergency evacuation has been complete
- Rescue and medical duties for those employees who are going to perform them
- The plants means of reporting fires and other emergencies
Who Should Attend
Members of management, maintenance, safety, production, human resources and security. A good cross section can contribute greatly to the overall effectiveness of any emergency action plan.
Request On-Site Training Quote
Ready to get started? Our team is standing by to help with your safety training needs.